Work With Us
Work with us
Park Avenue Artists is looking for motivated and responsible individuals for internships. Primary tasks include conducting research, drafting materials for outreach, finding potential collaborators, and updating databases. Particular focus will be on digital strategy for all artists who are either on major tours, releasing albums or developing independently. Interested in finding a candidate with interest and experience in social networking tools to assist with marketing artists and events.
This is a non-paid internship. University credit is available based on what your program will allow.University credit is available based on what your program will allow.
The position also may involve assistance with various administrative tasks including:
- Assist Artist Team on various projects; including contract preparation, pitches to collaborators, artist travel details, and monitoring as well as maintaining artist publicity files (photos, bios, website access, rider information).
- Research for upcoming and existing company-wide projects, tracking down contacts and opportunities for artists.
- Able to assist in client meetings, prepare marketing materials to meet client needs and engage in correspondence and coordination as needed.
- Assist in office duties as they arise; order supplies, deposit checks, mailing, filing, etc.
- Great interest in learning or participating in music, theatre and artist entertainment.
- Multitasking is a necessity.
- Must have good language skills and be willing to speak to a wide variety of artists and clients.
- Must be familiar with standard software programs including Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and ability to learn new software.
TIME COMMITMENT: 15 - 20 hours a week.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org